Find that recipe!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer treat update!

Hello and happy Sunday! I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

*Clicking on advertisements will add pennies (not yours) to my college loans fund. Thanks!* /plea for help

Here is the update, as promised, on the strawberry-banana freeze pops.

OH MY GOODNESS SO GOOD.

Pix!

One of the bowls I enjoyed making.
Unfortunately, the glass bowl broke.
DON'T FREEZE IN GLASS.

Mah spoon is not too big.

Frozen goodness.

Bite!

Freeze pops are like onions...
The layers came out really well, and the slices of fruit inside were really nice little surprises. My mom said should would have liked more of the strawberry puree, and I personally liked the yogurt/puree mix more, so next time I'll layer them to our preferences. Also, I will put in way more slices. I thought there wouldn't be enough room for more than a few, but I could definitely fit more in there. In fact, I could just dump a bunch in and put the yogurt and puree over top, and it would probably be fine.

Let me know if you try it with other fruits!

Chica love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment